Kodi is one of the best ways to watch live streaming of WWE for free. In this guide, I will show you how to watch WWE on Kodi with the best WWE Kodi addons. The guide provided here will work for all Kodi versions including Kodi 17.6 & Latest Kodi Leia.
WWE has always contributed to pumping up the adrenaline levels for all its viewers. Be it five-star matches, sick moves, and superstar appearances, WWE has all the ingredients for compelling television. If you are searching for the best addon to watch WWE Survivor Series on Kodi then you got the right page. I have personally tested these WWE add-ons before listing here so you can go for any addons mentioned below.
Watch WWE On Kodi – Read Before You Start…
You can always catch up WWE on the tv, but since we are the Kodi people, it is not of much importance to us. Yes, Kodi lets you watch WWE on Kodi for free, but there are risks involved. Since the content is copyrighted, there is always the possibility of receiving a legal notice from your Internet Service Provider. We don’t want our audience to run into such issues. As a result, we recommend you to use a proper VPN like IPVanish.
Although the software is premium, the features and services it provides are first-class. It provides a shield, which does not allow anyone to track your IP address. The customer support is also great and it comes with 7 days money-back guarantee. Click here to get IPVanish VPN With Discount.
Once you are ready with VPN software, we can begin the subject. While there are many great Add-ons available for viewing WWE on Kodi, the ones we provide will offer you the best experience. Moreover, we will be providing you with a step-by-step installation guide as well.
Best Addons to Watch WWE On Kodi
If you are planning to watch WWE on Kodi through PPV then you need a subscription to stream event. But, by using Kodi addons mentioned below, you can stream live WWE events for free. There are tons of addons available in the market which claim to give live streaming of WWE but believe me I have tried tons of addons but only a few of them working.
Check out the list of working addon to watch WWE on Kodi,
- WWE on demand
- Tap TV
- We Watch Wrestling
- WWE Network
Streaming WWE on Kodi through third-party addons or Build is illegal and you could get into serious trouble if the government or Your ISP finds out copyrighted content on your device. We recommend you to use the best Kodi VPN to hide your identity. I personally use IPVanish VPN to stay away from copyrighted law. Click on this link to get IPVanish VPN.
WWE On-Demand Addon
The great thing about this add-on is the simple and elegant user-interface. It is undoubtedly one of the most popular and recommended addons for watching WWE on Kodi. Developers are constantly working to update the app and bring new features to it.
If you enjoyed the old WWE classics, then you would be surprised to know that it is available on this app. Moreover, you can get other information and news regarding WWE as well. Many people have complained that they are unable to download and install the addon. Hence, we will be providing you with complete steps.
- Launch Kodi and head over to the Settings option. (gear symbol on the upper left)
- Choose File Manager and in the window that pops up, tap on the section labeled ‘Add Source’ and enter the URL http://repo.lookingglass.rocks/. In the name section, enter Looking Glass or any name you like and then tap on the OK button.
- Visit the main home window once again and then tap on Add-ons and then you can click the little package or box symbol from the upper-left corner.
- Next, choose Install from zip file option and then search for Looking Glass in the available list and double click on the file named repository.lookingglass.zip
- Now, you need to wait for notification and then head back and choose install from repository and choose Looking Glass…
- Finally, choose Video Add-ons and then head down the list to see Wrestling on Demand addon. Now, launch the addon and start enjoying it.
Tap TV Addon
Tap TV is not a WWE exclusive addon, but it is a top-quality app that lets you watch different channels on your Kodi and WWE happens to be one amongst them. One of the best features is the quality of the stream. Moreover, this app is completely free of charge as well.
- In the Kodi Home Screen, go to Settings and choose File Manager.
- Double-click on the Add Source option.
- Type this link (http://lazykodi.com/) and click OK.
- Enter a name
- Go to the Home Screen and visit the Add-ons section.
- Tap on the package installer icon located at the top left section.
- Choose Install from zip file option.
- Select LazyRepo then head into Repositories > Androidaba > Repositories > and finally choose model-1.3.zip
- Head back and choose Install from the Repository. Now, select Kodil Repository then choose Video Add-ons.
- Tap on the TapTV app.
- Head back to the Home Screen.
Thus you have successfully installed, Tap TV addon as well. Go back to the Kodi home page and launch Tap Tv Addon to start streaming of Live WWE on Kodi.
We Watch Wrestling Addon
Another popular add-on with a host of exciting features. The addon is known for the simple user-interface.
- Start Kodi
- Go to the Settings panel and choose File Manager
- Now, you should choose the Add Source button.
- Type this address (http://lazykodi.com/) in the URL box and hit the OK button.
- Type a name when asked in the next screen.
- Head into the Add-ons section from the Home Screen
- Tap on the installer button.
- Choose the option to install from the zipped file.
- Select Lazy Repo. Now, go to Repositories > Androidaba > Repositories > and then choose model-1.3.zip
- Head back to select Install from Repository option.
- Go to KODIUKTV > Video Add-ons and look out for the add-on that has to be installed.
- After the installation is completed, the add-on can be used from the Add-ons section in the Home Window.
WWE Network Addon
This is the official addon to watch Live WWE on Kodi. As a result, the app is not available for free. The subscriptions start from 10 dollars per month. If you want to watch the best content like wrestling podcasts, live wrestling matches, and series then this is the place for you.
- First of all, you need to download the addon and store it in a folder- Click here.
- Start Kodi and head into the Add-ons menu. Now in the Add-ons section tap on the ‘open box’ icon.
- Choose ‘install from zip file’ and then head to the location where you stored the addon and double-click on it.
- You will get notification moments later showing that the add-on is ready for use.
If you got the money, this is the best WWE Kodi addon in our opinion.
That’s a wrap on the article. While there are many other popular add ons available, the addons provided on this list are more than enough to watch WWE on Kodi. We hope you enjoyed the article. For any queries, do not hesitate to contact us.