In this post, we will show you how to install Racoon City Build on Kodi. It is the latest Kodi 18 leia build which is specially developed for Kodi 18
If you are looking for a good entertainment Kodi build then you should definitely check Racoon City Build. There are two types of Racoon City Kodi Build available for Kodi. The first one is supernova and the second one is Pirates k18. Let’s read our guide about how to install Racoon City Build On Kodi.
How To Install Racoon City Build On Kodi
- Open Kodi application and click on the Settings icon.
- Now Click on the ‘System Settings’ option
- Choose the ‘Addons’ option on the left then turn on the ‘Unknown Sources’ option.
- Once you will click on unknown sources option, you will get a prompt window, click on Yes.
- Build Name: Racoon City Kodi Build
- URL: http://racooncity.gq/repo
- Compatibility: Kodi 17.6 Krypton and 18 Leia
Now follow the below-mentioned steps to install Racoon City Build on Kodi. You may like our previous article about No Limits magic Kodi build.
- your Kodi software
- Click on settings icon from the top left side corner
- Click on File MOpenanager
- Click on add source from the next screen
- Click on ‘<None>’ in the dialog box that pops up.
- Type in the source URL http://racooncity.gq/repo/ and click OK.
- Now enter a name for this media Source as the city
- Now Go back to the main (home) screen and click on ‘add-ons’
- Open the Package Installer (Addon Browser) from the top left of the next screen
- Click on the ‘install from zip file’ option.
- Click on city
- Select repository.umbrellacorp.x.x.zip
- Wait for the Repository to download, a notification will appear.
- Click on Addons then select Program Addons
- click on Racoon City Wizard
- Select Racoon City Builds Menu
- Select build and click on fresh install
- Wait for the downloading process to complete
- Click on Force Close if you see any prompt.
- You have successfully installed Racoon City Kodi Build on Kodi
This is how you can install Racoon City Kodi Build on the latest version of Kodi. Follow Kodi bee for more latest update and news of Kodi.