In this post, we will show you how to install Wolf IPTV addon on Kodi 18 Leia. & Kodi 18.2. It is one of the most popular Kodi 18 add-ons from Wolf Repository. Wolf IPTV add-on offers you to watch Live tv shows, movies, sports and many more.
Wolf IPTV Addon has different categories include wolf Portugal, Arena vision, International, Infantil, and Diversos. If you are looking for best IPTV Kodi add-on to watch Tv shows and movies then Wolf IPTV Kodi Addon is a great option for you. Let’s read our guide about how to install Wolf IPTV add-on on Kodi 18/18.2 Leia.
Also, check – How To Install Anti-Mate Addon on Kodi 18/18.2
How To Install Wolf IPTV Addon On Kodi 18 & Kodi 18.2 Leia
- Open Kodi application and click on the Settings icon.
- Now Click on the ‘System Settings’ option
- Choose the ‘Addons’ option on the left then turn on the ‘Unknown Sources’ option.
- Once you will click on unknown sources option, you will get a prompt window, click on Yes.
- Addon Name: Wolf IPTV Kodi Addon
- Repository: Wolf Repository
- URL: https://byrepositoriowolf.000webhostapp.com
- Compatibility: Kodi 17.6 Krypton and 18/18.2
Now follow the below-mentioned steps to install Wolf IPTV Add-on on Kodi 18 leia & Kodi 18.2.
- Open your Kodi software
- Click on settings icon from the top left side corner
- Click on File Manager
- Click on add source from the next screen
- Click on ‘<None>’ in the dialog box that pops up.
- Type in the source URL https://byrepositoriowolf.000webhostapp.com and click OK.
- Now enter a name for this media Source as the wolf repo
- Now Go back to the main (home) screen and click on ‘add-ons’
- Open the Package Installer (Addon Browser) from the top left of the next screen
- Click on the ‘install from zip file’ option.
- Click on Wolf Repo
- Select repository.wolf-0.0.1.zip
- Wait for the Repository to download, a notification will appear.
- Now click on ‘install the repository’ on the same screen.
- Click Repository.Wolf
- Next, Open ‘video add-ons’
- Click on ‘Wolf’
- Click on Install and then click on Ok to allow dependencies
- You have successfully installed Wolf IPTV add-on on Kodi 18.1 and Kodi 18.2. Many people also using wolf IPTV Kodi addon on Kodi 19, I haven’t tried yet. I will update here if it will work on Kodi 19.
To launch Wolf IPTV Addon, go to the home screen of Kodi and click ‘add-ons’ option from the left menu. Go to video add-ons and You will be able to see the add-on on the screen.