We have recently covered some of the best Kodi builds that are currently available for Kodi users. Most of them offer a decent streaming experience as well as a professional user interface to simplify navigation. One of the many Kodi builds we featured is the Misfit Mods Lite Build. It comes in a size of only 140MB, making it lightweight and suitable for entry-level streaming devices with low storage space.
Despite its size, it has a massive content library and packs a robust user interface. Due to its bloat-free interface, it runs very smooth even with the absolute minimum hardware requirements for running Kodi.
It offers not only the latest movies and TV shows but also sports and kids’ content. You can also watch high-quality content up to 4K resolution thanks to its integration with Real-Debrid. Video add-ons like Deceit, Loki, Man Cave Entertainment, T2K 1 Click, Deja Vu, M.E.T.V, Nole Cinema, The Magic Dragon, and Deceit Sports are responsible for such massive content library.
This article contains the installation process of the Misfit Mods Lite build on Kodi. A brief overview of the build is also found later in the article. You can check out the installation guide below which also works on amazon firestick, Fire TV, PC and all other platforms supported by Kodi.
How to Install Misfit Mods Lite Build on Kodi
Before we begin, note that the Misfit Mods Lite build is compatible with the Kodi v18 Leia version only. Users with Kodi v17 Krypton will have to update to the latest version of Kodi in order to install the build.
Now let’s proceed to the installation process. The steps are sorted into three main phases, which will be helpful for you to follow.
1. Enable Add-on Sideloading
- From the Kodi home screen, click the gear icon above the sidebar to open Kodi’s System page.
- Click the System option found in the last row of the page.
- Select Add-ons from the left side of the screen.
- Toggle on Unknown sources and click Yes to allow.
2. Install the Misfit Mods Repository
- Return to the System page and click File manager.
- Now click Add source, and then <None>.
- Enter http://misfitmods.com/mmwiz/repo/ and click OK.
- Name the source Misfit for reference. Click OK to save the source.
- Head back to the System page to select Add-ons.
- Click Install from zip file and choose the Misfit from the sources.
- Select repository.misfitmods.zip in the root folder. You will be redirected back to the Add-on browser page.
Wait until the “Misfit Mods: Repository Add-on installed” shows up on-screen.
3. Install the Misfit Mods Lite Build
- From the Add-on browser page, select Install from repository.
- Choose Misfit Mods: Repository from the list.
- Open Program add-ons on the next page, click Misfit Mods Wizard and click the Install
- The Misfit Mods Wizard window should appear shortly. Click Dismiss > Continue.
- Go back to the home screen and open Add-ons > Program Add-ons > Misfit Mods Wizard
- Click the Build menu option to open up the Misfit Mods Wizard menu.
- Scroll down the list to find Misfit Mods Lite 18, select it and click Fresh Install. Note that your existing data will be wiped entirely, which is recommended as it might conflict with the installation process. If you want to keep your configuration and add-ons, then click Install.
- Click Yes in the dialog box to begin the installation.
- Once the download finishes, you will be asked to force close Kodi. Simply click OK.
- Relaunch the Kodi application on your device.
If everything goes correctly, then you will see the new home screen instead of the regular Kodi home screen. You can now watch your favorite movies, TV shows, and sports content of your preference.
Misfit Mods Lite Kodi Build Overview
The first thing you will notice on the home screen is its layout. The categories are moved on top of the screen to accommodate space for the recommended content and artwork.
The categories include Movies, TV Shows, Real Debrid, Kids Zone, Sports, Music, Fan Favorites, and My Addons. Under every category, you can select an individual add-on to show what it offers.
The Misfit Mods Lite build is pretty barebones in terms of unique features, so there aren’t many of them to discuss. Playing a movie/TV show is as easy as selecting a source, which will then start loading automatically.
Misfit Mods Lite build is a small Kodi build with a respectable set of preinstalled video add-ons. The user interface is also comparable to a standalone streaming app. From installation to an overview, this article covers everything related to the Misfit Mods Lite build.
Important Note: The Kodi add-ons mentioned here use unverified sources to fetch copyrighted content. We do not endorse users to use such services for streaming. Hence, users should proceed at their own discretion.