In this post, we will show you How to Install Muzic Addon Kodi 18.2 Leia. Muzic Addon is latest Kodi 18.2 Leia addon from Butter Fingers Repository. Muzic add-on pulls links from youtube.
Muzic Addon has different categories Live stream radio, Music songs anthem, docs, Music concerts, Music documentaries, singles songs hits, Kids music video, tv song playlist many more. If you are looking for a good music Kodi add-on then Muzic Kodi Addon is a great option for you. Let’s read our guide about how to install Muzic add-on on Kodi 18/18.2 Leia.
How To Install Muzic Addon On Kodi 18 & Kodi 18.2 Leia
- Open Kodi application and click on the Settings icon.
- Now Click on the ‘System Settings’ option
- Choose the ‘Addons’ option on the left then turn on the ‘Unknown Sources’ option.
- Once you will click on unknown sources option, you will get a prompt window, click on Yes.
- Addon Name: Muzic Kodi Addon
- Repository: Butter Fingers Repository
- URL: http://j1wizard.net/butter/
- Compatibility: Kodi 17.6 Krypton and Kodi 18/18.2 Leia
Now follow the below-mentioned steps to install Muzic Addon on Kodi 18 Leia & Kodi 18.2.
- Open your Kodi Software
- Click on settings icon from the top left side corner
- Click on File Manager
- Click on add source from the next screen
- Click on ‘<None>’ in the dialog box that pops up.
- Type in the source URL http://j1wizard.net/butter/ and click OK.
- Now enter a name for this media Source as the butter
- Now Go back to the main (home) screen and click on ‘add-ons’
- Open the Package Installer (Addon Browser) from the top left of the next screen
- Click on the ‘install from zip file’ option.
- Click on butter
- Wait for the Repository to download, a notification will appear.
- Now click on ‘install the repository’ on the same screen.
- Click Butter Fingers repo
- Next, Open ‘video add-ons’
- Click on ‘Muzic’
- Click on Install and then click on Ok to allow dependencies
- You have successfully installed Muzic add-on on Kodi 18 and Kodi 18.2 Leia.
To launch Muzic Addon, go to the home screen of Kodi and click ‘add-ons’ option from the left menu. Go to video add-ons and You will be able to see the add-on on the screen.