In this post, we will show you how to install Modus Operandi addon on Kodi 18 Leia. It is the latest Sports Kodi 18 add-on from ITzMe Repository. Modus Operandi add-on offers you to watch Live tv sports within Kodi.
Modus Operandi Addon has different section Wrestling, Combat Sports, NBA, and Formula 1. If you are looking for a good sports Kodi add-on to watch Live boxing matches then Modus Operandi Kodi Addon is a great option for you. Let’s read our guide about how to install Modus Operandi add-on on Kodi 18/18.1 Leia.
How To Install Modus Operandi Addon On Kodi 18/18.2 Leia
- Open Kodi application and click on the Settings icon.
- Now Click on the ‘System Settings’ option
- Choose the ‘Addons’ option on the left then turn on the ‘Unknown Sources’ option.
- Once you will click on unknown sources option, you will get a prompt window, click on Yes.
Also, check – How to Install Muzic Addon Kodi 18.2 Leia
- Addon Name: Modus Operandi Kodi Addon
- Repository: iTzMe Repository
- URL: https://mritzme.github.io/
- Compatibility: Kodi 17.6 Krypton and Kodi 18/18.2 Leia
Now follow the below-mentioned steps to install Modus Operandi Add-on on Kodi 18 leia & Kodi 18.2.
- Open your Kodi software
- Click on settings icon from the top left side corner
- Click on File Manager
- Click on add source from the next screen
- Click on ‘<None>’ in the dialog box that pops up.
- Type in the source URL https://mritzme.github.io/ and click OK.
- Now enter a name for this media Source as the itzme
- Now Go back to the main (home) screen and click on ‘add-ons’
- Open the Package Installer (Addon Browser) from the top left of the next screen
- Click on the ‘install from zip file’ option.
- Click on itzme
- Select repository.itzme-3.0.0.zip
- Wait for the Repository to download, a notification will appear.
- Now click on ‘install the repository’ on the same screen.
- Click iTzMe Repository
- Next, Open ‘video add-ons’
- Click on ‘Modus Operandi’
- Click on Install and then click on Ok to allow dependencies
- You have successfully installed Modus Operandi add-on on Kodi 18 and Kodi 18.1 Leia.
To launch Modus Operandi Addon, go to the home screen of Kodi and click ‘add-ons’ option from the left menu. Go to video add-ons and You will be able to see the add-on on the screen.