In this post, we will show you how to install Brazuca Play addon on Kodi 18.2 Leia. It is the latest Brazilian Kodi addon from brazuca play Repository. It is one of the best Brazilian addons that offers you to watch Live tv shows, movies, Brazilian TV channels, dubbed films, sports and many more on your Kodi software.
If you are looking for a good entertainment Kodi add-on to watch Brazilian Tv shows and movies then Brazuca Play Kodi Addon is a great option for you. Let’s read our guide about how to install the Brazuca Play 2019 add-on on Kodi 18/18.2 Leia.
How To Install Brazuca Play Addon On Kodi 18 & Kodi 18.2 Leia
- Open Kodi application and click on the Settings icon.
- Now Click on the ‘System Settings’ option
- Choose the ‘Addons’ option on the left then turn on the ‘Unknown Sources’ option.
- Once you will click on unknown sources option, you will get a prompt window, click on Yes.
- Addon Name: Brazuca Play Kodi Addon
- Repository: brazuca play Repository
- URL: https://skyrisk.github.io/brazucaplay/
- Compatibility: Kodi 17.6 Krypton and 18/18.2 Leia
Now follow the below mentioned steps to install Brazuca Play Addon on Kodi 18 leia & Kodi 18.2.
- Open your Kodi software
- Click on settings icon from the top left side corner
- Click on File Manager
- Click on add source from the next screen
- Click on ‘<None>’ in the dialog box that pops up.
- Type in the source URL https://skyrisk.github.io/brazucaplay/ and click on OK.
- Now enter a name for this media Source as the Brazuca Play
- Now Go back to the main (home) screen and click on ‘add-ons’
- Open the Package Installer (Addon Browser) from the top left of the next screen
- Click on the ‘install from zip file’ option.
- Click on Brazuca Play
- Select addons / repository.BrazucaPlay.zip
- Wait for the Repository to download, a notification will appear.
- Now click on ‘install the repository’ on the same screen.
- Click Umbrella Cooperation repo
- Next, Open ‘video add-ons’
- Click on ‘BRAZUCA PLAY’
- Click on Install and then click on Ok to allow dependencies
- You have successfully installed The Brazuca Play add-on on Kodi 18 and Kodi 18.2 Leia.
To launch The Brazuca Play n Addon, go to the home screen of Kodi and click ‘add-ons’ option from the left menu. Go to video add-ons and You will be able to see the add-on on the screen. Still, have questions? Feel free to comment down. Also, Check out my previous post to watch Latest Anime on Kodi.