In this post, we will show you How To Install Tube Toons Addon On Kodi 18. It is the latest Kodi 18 add-on from Incendiary-Pyro Repository. Tube Toons add-on offers you to watch Live tv shows, movies, sports and many more.
Tube Toons Addon has different categories include Ben and Holly’s little kingdom, Little Eisenstein, Micky & Mini Mouse, Peppa Pig, PJ Masks, Sesame Street, and Underdog TV Series 1964. If you are looking for a good entertainment Kodi add-on to watch Tv shows, sports, Kids shows and movies then Tube Toons Kodi Addon is a great option for you. Let’s read our guide about how to install Tube Toons add-on on Kodi 18/18.1 Leia. Basically, Tube Toons Addon pulls links from youtube stream so it will work well on Kodi without buffering.
How To Install Tube Toons Addon On Kodi 18 & Kodi 18.1 Leia
- Open Kodi application and click on the Settings icon.
- Now Click on the ‘System Settings’ option
- Choose the ‘Addons’ option on the left then turn on the ‘Unknown Sources’ option.
- Once you will click on unknown sources option, you will get a prompt window, click on Yes.
- Addon Name: Tube Toons Kodi Addon
- Repository: Incendiary-Pyro Repo
- URL: https://incendiary-pyro.github.io/
- Compatibility: Kodi 17.6 Krypton, 18/18.1 Leia & Kodi 19
Now follow the below-mentioned steps to install Tube Toons Addon on Kodi 18 leia & Kodi 18.1.
- Open your Kodi software
- Click on settings icon from the top left side corner
- Click on File Manager
- Click on add source from the next screen
- Click on ‘<None>’ in the dialog box that pops up.
- Type in the source URL https://incendiary-pyro.github.io/ and click OK.
- Now enter a name for this media Source as the pyro
- Now Go back to the main (home) screen and click on ‘add-ons’
- Open the Package Installer (Addon Browser) from the top left of the next screen
- Click on the ‘install from zip file’ option.
- Click on pyro
- Select repository.Incendiary-Pyro-1.0.0.zip
- Wait for the Repository to download, a notification will appear.
- Now click on ‘install the repository’ on the same screen.
- Click Incendiary-Pyro
- Next, Open ‘video add-ons’
- Click on ‘Tube Toons’
- Click on Install and then click on Ok to allow dependencies
- You have successfully installed Tube Toons add-on on Kodi 18 and Kodi 18.1 Leia.
- Follow the same process to install the addon on the latest version of Kodi 19.
To launch Tube Toons Kodi Addon, go to the home screen of Kodi and click ‘add-ons’ option from the left menu. Go to video add-ons and You will be able to see the add-on on the screen. Keep Visiting Kodi Bee for more updates and news of Kodi 18 Leia.