The following tutorial will teach you how to Download & Install Kodi on Android Box under 2 Minutes.
Entertainment is like fuel to our daily hectic life and thanks to the advancement of technology, today we have so many ways, mediums or channels to keep us entertained until whatever limit we desire for. One such great invention of mankind is Kodi. In simple language, Kodi is a platform through which you can go through different kinds of videos, movies, songs, etc at free of cost. In this article, we will be focusing upon the installation of Kodi on Android box as many of the manufacturers out there have stopped giving out Kodi loaded sets.
Why Kodi on Android Box?
Getting Kodi installed for your Android box would be one of your best choice whose benefits you will reap for a long period of time. If you have invested in a good smart TV and Android box so that you won’t have to spend money again for some cable subscription then Kodi should definitely be installed.
Kodi is a media player which has support for various third-party Kodi add-ons through which you can stream your favorite content inching songs, movies, documentary. It’s important to note that Kodi can be used in both ways, officially and illegally. There are addons that extract legal content and then there are others who scrape for pirated content and then stream it on the screen.
The most unique and best thing about it is that everything is available under one roof only. You won’t need to install any other kind of app or service to meet some special needs. With each and every passing update, many new features are rolled up. Make sure that you don’t miss them at any cost!
Read – Why you use VPN All the Time
How to Install Kodi on Android Box?
Before you begin the installation process of Kodi, it’s important to know whether your system fulfills the basic requirements that are required to run Kodi on your Android box. Mainly you should have a stable internet connection and your smart TV should be running on Android 5.0 and above version. To check your system version, you can head to Settings and get to know every necessary detail about your box. That being said, let’s head to the process:
Method 1: Using the Official Google Play Store
- Create a free Google account and remember, that this is an account we will be using for the installation of Kodi for android box.
- Open your Android box and login into Google Play Store using your login credentials that you created in the first step.
- Once you have successfully initiated your installation, you will have to search for Kodi through the search bar
- Click on the Kodi app icon and wait for your app to complete its installation.
- That’s it! If you have performed the above steps correctly then you should be able to successfully set up Kodi on android box.
Method 2: Using Third-Party Source
- If for some reason, you don’t have Google Play Store installed on your device then you would need to sideload the app.
- Download the Kodi apk from a trusted third-party website.
- Transfer it into a USB drive and plug into your Android box
- Use your default File explorer to open and install the app on the box.
- That’s it! You are ready to continue watching your favorite content for free of cost!
Kodi is definitely one of the greatest apps to exist on the Android platform. It’s important to note that Kodi has no great use without third-party add-ons. By default, the installation of third-party addons has been disabled by the developers but you can remove that restriction through the settings.
Ascertain that you get some great add-ons installed and trust us, your entrainment experience would just be on the next level. Anything from old to latest in the entertainment world would be available at your doorstep for totally free of cost.