In this post, we will show you how to install Durex Build on Kodi 18 Leia. In the last post, I have shared the ultimate guide about how to install Xenon build on Kodi and today I will talk about Durex Kodi build. Durex Build is one of the best Kodi build to watch Live Sports, tv shows and movies.
Durex Kodi build has some very popular add-ons like sports devil, Aptoid, Mobdro, Gdrive and many more. You can also watch Live sports and live Nfl matches using Durex Kodi build. The build also allows Kodi user to use Real Debrid account for better streaming experience. If you are looking for a good entertainment Kodi build to watch Tv shows and movies then Durex Kodi Build is a great option for you. Let’s read our guide about how to Durex build on Kodi 18/18.4 Leia. We will also share a complete guide to install Durex Kodi build on the latest Kodi version of Kodi 19.
How to Install Durex Build on Kodi 18/18.4/19
- Open Kodi application and click on the Settings icon.
- Now Click on the ‘System Settings’ option
- Choose the ‘Addons’ option on the left then turn on the ‘Unknown Sources’ option.
- Once you will click on unknown sources option, you will get a prompt window, click on Yes.
- Build Name: Durex Kodi Build
- URL: http://www.drxbld.com/wiz
- Compatibility: Kodi 17.6 Krypton, 18/18.4 Leia & Kodi 19
Now follow the below-mentioned steps to install Durex 18 build on Kodi 18 leia & Kodi 18.1
- Open your Kodi software
- Click on settings icon from the top left side corner
- Click on File Manager
- Click on add source from the next screen
- Click on ‘<None>’ in the dialog box that pops up.
- Type in the source URL http://www.drxbld.com/wiz and click OK.
- Now enter a name for this media Source as the durex
- Now Go back to the main (home) screen and click on ‘add-ons’
- Open the Package Installer (Addon Browser) from the top left of the next screen
- Click on the ‘install from zip file’ option
- Click on durex
- Select plugin.program.drxwizard-6.3.zip
- Wait for the Durex Wizard to download, a notification will appear
- When the Durex Wizard is installed, three popups will appear, Click on Dismiss
- Return to the main menu and click on add-ons
- Click on ‘Program addons > Durex Wizard > Build
- Select your preferred build and click on a standard install
- Click yes & Install
- Restart the Kodi and open Durex Kodi build
- You have successfully installed Durex build on Kodi 18 and Kodi 18.1 Leia
- Follow the same process to install Durex build on Kodi 19