In this post, we will show you how to install Xenon Build on Kodi 18 Leia. Xenon Build is one of the best Kodi 18 Leia builds. I have tried this build on Kodi 19 and it works well. That’s, why we have listed this build on our best Kodi 19, builds in 2019. Xenon Kodi build Offer you to watch Live tv shows, movies, sports and many more. Yes, Xenon Kodi build 18 has different add-ons like Gen x, Yoda, seren addon, monster munch, death star, cCloud Tv and much more.
There are tons of builds available for Kodi but most of them are not working well on latest Kodi Version. But, Xenon Kodi build is compatible with Kodi 17.6, Kodi 18 leia, Kodi 18.4 and latest released version On Kodi 19. Try xenon Kodi build once on Kodi 19 and I am sure you won’t regret it. If you are looking for a good entertainment Kodi build to watch Tv shows and movies then Xenon build 18 is a great option for you. Let’s read our guide about how to install Xenon Build on Kodi 18/18.1 Leia & Kodi 19 M.
How To Install Xenon Build on Kodi 18/18.4 & Kodi 19
In this guide, I will explain how to install xenon build on Kodi 18 and Kodi 18.4 Leia and you can follow the same methods to install it on Kodi 19 and on amazon firestick. Let’s get started with Xenon build On Kodi 18 Leia.
- Open Kodi application and click on the Settings icon.
- Now Click on the ‘System Settings’ option
- Choose the ‘Addons’ option on the left then turn on the ‘Unknown Sources’ option.
- Once you will click on unknown sources option, you will get a prompt window, click on Yes.
- Build Name: Xenon Kodi Build
- URL: http://diggzrepo.ddns.net/
- Compatibility: Kodi 17.6 Krypton and 18/18.4 Leia
Now follow the below-mentioned steps to install Xenon Build on Kodi 18 Leia & Kodi 18.1.
- Open your Kodi software.
- Click on settings icon from the top left side corner
- Click on File Manager
- Click on add source from the next screen
- Click on ‘<None>’ in the dialog box that pops up.
- Type in the source URL http://diggzrepo.ddns.net/ and click OK.
- Now enter a name for this media Source as the diggz
- Now Go back to the main (home) screen and click on ‘add-ons’
- Open the Package Installer (Addon Browser) from the top left of the next screen
- Click on the ‘install from zip file’ option.
- Click on diggz and then click on install_wizard
- Select plugin.program.thechef.zip
- Wait for the Chef Wizard to download, a notification will appear.
- Now click on Continue then select build menu.
- Click on Xenon Leia 18
- Click on Fresh Install or Standard Install (I would recommend fresh install)
- Click on ‘Continue’ and wait until the download.
- Click on Force Close and restart your kodi software.
- You have successfully installed the Xenon build on Kodi 18 and Kodi 18.4 Leia.
- Follow the same process to install xenon Kodi build on Kodi 19.
Here we came to end this article of How to install Xenon Build on Kodi 18 and Kodi 18.4 Leia. Keep Visiting Kodi Bee for more updates and news of Kodi 18 Leia.