In this post, we will show you how to install IT addon on Kodi 18 Leia. It is the latest Kodi video add-on from T2K Repository. IT add-on offers you to watch movies, live tv shows, movies and many more.
IT Addon has different categories include Movies, tv shows, documentaries, Kids area, My movies, My Tv shows, New Movies, new episodes, search & tools. If you are looking for the alternative of 13 clowns then IT Kodi addons is a good option to watch Tv shows and movies. Let’s read our guide about how to install IT addon on Kodi 18/18.4 Leia.
How To Install IT Addon On Kodi 18 & Kodi 18.4 Leia
- Open Kodi application and click on the Settings icon.
- Now Click on the ‘System Settings’ option
- Choose the ‘Addons’ option on the left then turn on the ‘Unknown Sources’ option.
- Once you will click on unknown sources option, you will get a prompt window, click on Yes.
- Addon Name: IT Kodi Addon
- Repository: T2K Repository
- URL: https://www.t2k-cloud.co.uk/Repo/
- Compatibility: Kodi 17.6 Krypton and 18/18.4 Leia
Now follow the below-mentioned steps to install IT Addon on Kodi 18 Leia & Kodi 18.4.
- Open your Kodi software
- Click on settings icon from the top left side corner
- Click on File Manager
- Click on add source from the next screen
- Click on ‘<None>’ in the dialog box that pops up.
- Type in the source URL https://www.t2k-cloud.co.uk/Repo/ and click OK.
- Now enter a name for this media Source as the T2K
- Now Go back to the main (home) screen and click on ‘add-ons’
- Open the Package Installer (Addon Browser) from the top left of the next screen
- Click on the ‘install from zip file’ option.
- Click on T2K
- Select repository.T2k-1.1.7.zip
- Wait for the Repository to download, a notification will appear.
- Now click on ‘install the repository’ on the same screen.
- Click on T2K Repo
- Next, Open ‘video add-ons’
- Click on ‘IT’
- Click on Install and then click on Ok to allow dependencies
- You have successfully installed IT add-on on Kodi 18.4 Leia.
(This is not the official Kodi addon so do not post any question regarding this addon on official Kodi Forum)
To launch The IT Addon, go to the home screen of Kodi and click ‘add-ons’ option from the left menu. Go to video add-ons and You will be able to see the add-on on the screen. Keep Visiting Kodi Bee for more updates and news of Kodi 18 Leia. For More updates follow kodi.tv